- Main Accent XL™ unit
- Unipolar RF Treatment Head
- Bipolar RF Treatment Head
- Keys (2)
- Operator's manual
- Power cord
- Non-contact thermometer
- Treatment oil
- Operator's training
Shipping and Installation Requirements
Accent XL™ Radio Frequency System can be shipped to any office where it will be used. No special receiving facilities are required. It is small enough to fit on any lift.
ABC Lasers' Depot Service program guarantees overnight shipping of a replacement system (not available in all countries), if necessary, as long as the unit is under warranty or service contract. This is done using common overnight package companies (UPS, FedEx, etc) and no special equipment is needed to move the units.
The AccentXL has been designed for use in medical offices and requires minimal site preparation.
- It uses any standard wall outlet
- Space should be allocated with adequate ventilation and free air flow
- The system should be connected to a dedicated circuit
- There is no need for the user to ever add water
- Room temperature should ideally be between 68 to 77°F (20 - 25°C), with a relative humidity less than 80%.
|Modules||Unipolar RF, Bipolar RF, UniLarge RF, Pixel RF, Plasma RF, Medical RF|
|Maximum output power||Unipolar RF 300 W (+/- 3%)Bipolar RF 160 W (+/- 3%)UniLarge RF 330 W (+/- 3%) Pixel RF 150 W (+/- 3%) Medical RF 140 W (+/- 3%) Plasma RF 90 W (+/- 3%)|
|Gas Used with Plasma Handpiece||Helium + C02 Helium + Nitrogen|
|Output Frequency||40.68 MHz (+/- 5 hz)|
|Electrical||100-120 VAC / 208-240 VAC 5A, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||17" X 21" X 38" (44 X 54 X 97 cm)|