Heating to promote blood flow
With the growth of many non-traditional treatments like acupuncture, aromatherapy and medical massage, the LED handpiece for Harmony®XL laser system opens the door to this ever-growing market space by using laser therapy to treat minor muscle pain, joint pain and stiffness, and minor joint pain associated with arthritis. This technology may also help muscle spasms, minor sprains and strains, and minor muscular back pain.
Superluminous LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are safe, concentrated light sources used to produce the specific wavelengths of light that provide therapeutic benefits of light therapy without adverse side effects. The LED handpiece brings the healing power of light to your practice.
Technology in use
The new LED handpiece incorporates an array of diodes that emit yellow light at 590 nm for general body healing.
Key advantages for physicians
- Produces dramatic, yet comfortable deep dermal heating without damage to the epidermis
- Safe, concentrated light source
- Topical heating to promote increased blood flow
Key advantages for patients
- Temporary relaxation of muscles
- Relief of pain in muscles and joints